Holiday Rambler to Nearly Double Portfolio Line at 2015 Elkhart Open House
September 17, 2015Facebook LinkedIn Google+ Twitter Share More...
DECATUR, IND. (Thursday, September 17, 2015) – Holiday Rambler, a leading manufacturer of Class A motorhomes, today announced that dealers will receive the first look at two new products in the Holiday Rambler line at the 2015 Elkhart Dealer Open House event, September 22-24, in Bristol, Ind.
“We’re launching two new products at the Open House. First, we’re returning a product that carries the most iconic nameplate for Holiday Rambler,” said Mike Snell, president of Monaco and Holiday Rambler. “We’re also very excited about launching a product in the fastest growing segment of the gas market. It’s a market segment that Holiday Rambler has not been in since joining ARG (Allied Recreation Group).”
Holiday Rambler will nearly double the product line on display when compared to the Elkhart Open House last year. Big changes and exponential growth and performance are the targets for Holiday Rambler, which will now carry a full line of motorhomes from entry level gas to high- end diesel.
The two new products will meet the demands of two extremely vibrant and high-volume performance price points.
Also, new to Holiday Rambler, on display for the Elkhart event, is an all-new, aggressively- priced, smaller 34’ Vacationer floorplan. “The Vacationer will return this year with a new, shorter floorplan that will be on display. It will continue to be the same popular coach, in a smaller layout,” Snell inserted.
The Holiday Rambler display is in a larger, new location at the RV/MH Hall of Fame Museum, 21565 Executive Parkway. Display hours are from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m., Tuesday, September 22 through Thursday, September 24.
Dealers and media are welcome to enjoy a complimentary bloody mary and gourmet breakfast bar, 9 a.m. to noon, each day. Top executives and the sales management team will be present for guided walk-throughs and to answer any product or sales related questions.
For more information, visit http://alliedrecreationgroup.com/openhouse/.
Holiday Rambler has been manufacturing diesel- and gas-powered recreation vehicles since 1953. Known for its innovation, quality and value, Holiday Rambler is part of Allied Recreation Group (ARG), a division of Allied Specialty Vehicles (ASV), a +$1.7 billion manufacturer comprised of industry-leading brands serving Commercial, Fire & Emergency and Recreational vehicle markets. ARG also includes the iconic brands of Fleetwood, American Coach and Monaco who manufacture high-quality motorized recreational vehicles. Holiday Rambler is headquartered in Decatur, Ind. For more information, visit HolidayRambler.com.
RECENT NEWS RELEASES
- REV RV Announces New Regional Sales Manager
- Monaco Coach-Holiday Rambler Team Continues to Grow
- REV Puts Finishing Touches On Southern Regional Center While Securing Fourth Location In Mesquite, Nev.
- REV Recreation Group Announces Strategic Leadership Changes
- REV Recreation Group Expands Manufacturing Facilities, Adds Designated Class C Plant
- Holiday Rambler Prepares for Knockout RVIA Show
- REV Recreation Group Signs First Platinum Dealer Partner
- Allied Specialty Vehicles Selects ʺREVʺ as New Company Name
- Allied Specialty Vehicles Promotes Joyce Arnold to Corporate Aftermarket Key Account Manager
- Allied Recreation Group Announces Groundbreaking Renovation to State-of-the-Art Factory Service Center