REV RV Announces New Regional Sales Manager
June 03, 2016Facebook LinkedIn Google+ Twitter Share More...
Dave Eash brings more than three decades of industry experience to new role for Monaco Coach and Holiday Rambler
DECATUR, Ind. – June 3, 2016 – REV Recreation Group’s Monaco Coach and
Holiday Rambler brands continue to add more experience with the announcement of another key hire. Dave Eash joined the Monaco-Holiday Rambler sales team in May as a regional sales manager for the eastern third of the United States. Eash brings 34 years of RV industry experience to the team.
“I am excited to join the Monaco/Holiday team, and I look forward to meeting everyone and working together to create win-win scenarios,” Eash said. “One of the things that I certainly realize is that it’s not an ‘us-versus-them’ thing with dealers. We need to be on the same team working together. ... The experience I have with both sales and service, and the relationship and experience that I have in working with dealers is something that I can bring to the table. It’s going to just help grow the business.”
Eash previously worked for RV manufacturer Jayco, Inc., in various positions, including management roles in corporate sales and customer service, as well as regional sales management duties in the eastern mid-Atlantic region during the last 15 years.
“The Holiday Rambler and Monaco Coach brands are some of the most iconic brands in the industry, and I am proud to be a part of that history,” Eash said.
Eash said REV Recreation Group’s foundation and the brand recognition and product realignment of the division’s four motorhome brands excites him.
“What made me pick this over other opportunities is my belief that REV has a lot of momentum and the brands are heading in the right direction,” Eash said. “I’m excited about REV’s commitment to the industry, the product, REV dealers and the end customer. I just believe the company is on an upward growth pattern, and I’m excited to be a part of that.”
About REV Recreation Group
REV Group, Inc., formerly Allied Specialty Vehicles (ASV), is a +$2 billion manufacturer of industry-leading motor vehicle brands serving recreation, commercial, fire and emergency markets. Within the commercial division, REV offers a full lineup of buses, sweepers, terminal trucks and mobility conversion vehicles. The emergency division offers a complete line of fire apparatus and ambulance vehicles. Within the recreational vehicle division, the company produces motorized RVs under several of the industry's most iconic brands. For more information about the company, visit revgroup.com.
RECENT NEWS RELEASES
- REV RV Announces New Regional Sales Manager
- Monaco Coach-Holiday Rambler Team Continues to Grow
- REV Puts Finishing Touches On Southern Regional Center While Securing Fourth Location In Mesquite, Nev.
- REV Recreation Group Announces Strategic Leadership Changes
- REV Recreation Group Expands Manufacturing Facilities, Adds Designated Class C Plant
- Holiday Rambler Prepares for Knockout RVIA Show
- REV Recreation Group Signs First Platinum Dealer Partner
- Allied Specialty Vehicles Selects ʺREVʺ as New Company Name
- Allied Specialty Vehicles Promotes Joyce Arnold to Corporate Aftermarket Key Account Manager
- Allied Recreation Group Announces Groundbreaking Renovation to State-of-the-Art Factory Service Center