REV Group, Inc. – COVID-19 and Your RV Warranty
April 08, 2020Facebook LinkedIn Google+ Twitter Share More...
In these unprecedented times, REV recognizes that widespread “shelter in place” orders may make it difficult to make warranty service appointments or visit a dealer for warranty repairs. We place high value on the measures needed to protect our employees, customers and communities, while we also want to ensure that all REV RV customers receive the full benefit of their limited warranty. Accordingly, we are providing 60 days of extended warranty goodwill repair coverage to owners of REV RV brands with limited warranties expiring in March, April and May 2020. This applies to all brands manufactured by REV Group, Inc. including American Coach, Monaco, Fleetwood, Holiday Rambler, Renegade, Midwest Automotive Designs and Lance Campers.
This extended goodwill repair coverage will provide all the same benefits customers enjoy under the terms of the original express limited warranty and will automatically extend for 60 days beyond any warranty expiration dates in March, April or May 2020. We will honor any requests for repairs under this extended coverage performed through July 31, 2020. We invite any REV RV customer to contact their respective service support team if assistance is needed.
REV is committed to taking every action required to help you protect your well-being while ensuring you enjoy every benefit to which your purchase entitles you. We are honored to be the brand chosen by so many and you can count on us to be there for you until you are back on the road!
RECENT NEWS RELEASES
- REV Group, Inc. – COVID-19 and Your RV Warranty
- REV RV Announces New Regional Sales Manager
- Monaco Coach-Holiday Rambler Team Continues to Grow
- REV Puts Finishing Touches On Southern Regional Center While Securing Fourth Location In Mesquite, Nev.
- REV Recreation Group Announces Strategic Leadership Changes
- REV Recreation Group Expands Manufacturing Facilities, Adds Designated Class C Plant
- Holiday Rambler Prepares for Knockout RVIA Show
- REV Recreation Group Signs First Platinum Dealer Partner
- Allied Specialty Vehicles Selects ʺREVʺ as New Company Name
- Allied Specialty Vehicles Promotes Joyce Arnold to Corporate Aftermarket Key Account Manager