Because "roughing it" is overrated.
When we designed the all-new Holiday Rambler Armada, we left all the possibilities on the table—and it shows. Inside, every floorplan includes a porcelain tile floor with a heat mat in front, a fireplace (select floorplans), a KING® Universal satellite system, an articulating King Bed and residential-style appliances and furniture. When you need a little space, the roomy layouts offer plenty of breathing room, including “his and hers” bathroom sinks in most floorplans. For extra bragging rights, the exterior entertainment center has a 48” TV and a JBL® soundbar with Bluetooth®. And to keep your outdoor party guests in a festive mood, the Girard® roof-mounted awnings include lighting and wind sensor retraction. Don’t think of it as an RV. Think of it as a resort on wheels.
380-450 Horsepower / 1,150-1,250 lb. ft. Torque
10,000-15,000 lbs. Towing capacity
Vacu-Bond™ floors, walls and ceilings
with Powerlock System™
Exclusive Titan Bridge®
with Freightliner® Custom Chassis XCM
Features & Specs
- Frieghtliner Custom Modular Chassis
- Front Cap Generator Manual Slide
- Exterior Mirror Mounted on Front Cap
- Girard® Roof-Mounted Awnings with Lighting and Wind Sensor Retract
- Three 15k BTU Roof ACs with Chill Grill and Rear Heat Pump
- Exterior Entertainment Center with 48” TV and JBL® Soundbar with Bluetooth®
- KING® Universal Satellite System
- Dual Monitors at the Dash
- MCD Power Cockpit Front Blind
- Apex Residential Furniture
- Glass Tile Galley Backsplash
- Porcelain Tile Floor with Heat Mat in Front
- Fireplace in all floorplans
- Articulating King Bed
Select Your Floorplans
Built for the road. Especially the one less traveled.
At Holiday Rambler, we believe that your sense of adventure shouldn’t be limited by your mode of transportation. That’s why we pay attention to every detail and build RVs that stand up to the long-haul—wherever that may lead. Our motorhomes are designed and engineered to be driven 365 days a year, in almost any kind of road condition, for as long as your wanderlust lasts. Because just like their owners, our motorhomes are born ready, up for anything, and would rather steer clear of the beaten path.
Made to keep moving.
Motorhomes like this aren’t meant to stay parked all summer. They’re made to keep moving—just like you. That’s why we offer one of the RV industry’s most comprehensive warranties. Limited one-year/15,000-mile coach warranty and three-year/45,000-mile structural warranty, whichever occurs first, and fully transferable for the first 12 months.