Elevate your exploration.
Whether you prefer camping or “glamping,” the 2021 Holiday Rambler Endeavor lets you explore in style—and in comfort. An Aqua Hot 400 keeps your morning showers nice and toasty, the 15,000-BTU roof air conditioner helps you chill out after a long day outdoors, and a crackling fireplace provides the perfect spot to wind down every evening. Our designers didn’t forget the bells and whistles, either. Inside and out, the Endeavor is loaded with the latest technology, including an exterior entertainment center with a JBL® soundbar, a KING® universal satellite system, and an exterior electric awning includes lighting and wind sensor retraction. In the Endeavor, you’ll turn heads with every turn.
360 Horsepower / 800 lb. ft. Torque
10,000 lbs. Towing capacity
Vacu-Bond™ floors, walls and ceilings
with Powerlock System™
Exclusive Titan Bridge®
with Freightliner® Custom Chassis XCM
Features & Specs
- Frieghtliner Custom Modular Chassis
- Front Cap Generator Manual Slide
- Exterior Mirror Mounted on Front Cap
- Two 15k BTU Roof ACs with Chill Grill and Rear Heat Pump
- Aqua Hot 400
- Exterior Entertainment Center with 48” TV and JBL® Soundbar with Bluetooth®
- Electric Awning with Lighting and Wind Sensor Retract
- KING® Universal Satellite System
- Dual Monitors at the Dash
- MCD Power Cockpit Front Blind
- Glass Tile Galley Backsplash
- Porcelain Tile Floor with Heat Mat in Front
- Fireplace in all floorplans
- Firefly Multiplex Wiring with 7” Color Touchscreen
- Articulating King Bed
Select Your Floorplans
Built for the road. Especially the one less traveled.
At Holiday Rambler, we believe that your sense of adventure shouldn’t be limited by your mode of transportation. That’s why we pay attention to every detail and build RVs that stand up to the long-haul—wherever that may lead. Our motorhomes are designed and engineered to be driven 365 days a year, in almost any kind of road condition, for as long as your wanderlust lasts. Because just like their owners, our motorhomes are born ready, up for anything, and would rather steer clear of the beaten path.
Made to keep moving.
Motorhomes like this aren’t meant to stay parked all summer. They’re made to keep moving—just like you. That’s why we offer one of the RV industry’s most comprehensive warranties. Limited one-year/15,000-mile coach warranty and three-year/45,000-mile structural warranty, whichever occurs first, and fully transferable for the first 12 months.