Never look back.
The 2021 Holiday Rambler Invicta has everything you need to keep moving, no matter where your wanderlust leads. Standard traction control and four-point fully automatic hydraulic leveling jacks help you conquer every hill and hug every curve. An all-new electronic instrument panel lets you hit the road with confidence. And loads of onboard innovations like the lighted power entry step, Illumaplex MultiPlex control system, and Sony® Dash Stereo with CarPlay keep the whole crew comfortable. On top of it all, bold new fabrics and finishes and two new floorplan options let you make it your own. Whether it’s your first RV or a long-awaited upgrade, the Invicta puts dream vacations in reach.
350 Horsepower / 468 lb. ft. Torque
8,000 lbs. Towing capacity
Vacu-Bond™ walls and ceilings
with Powerlock System™
with App Control
Features & Specs
- All-new Electronic Instrument Panel
- Standard Traction Control
- Four-Point Fully Automatic Hydraulic Leveling Jacks
- Aerodynamic Front Cap with Hood and Automotive Headlights
- Automotive, Bonded, One-Piece Windshield
- Power Entry Step with Light
- 100W Solar Panel
- 50 Amp Service with Whole House EMS
- 5.5kW Onan Generator with Auto Gen Start
- Unidirectional KING® Controls TV Jack Antenna
- 2000W Inverter
- Hide-a-Loft™ Drop-Down Queen Bed
- Sony® Dash Stereo with CarPlay
- Ducted A/C System
- NEW Countertop Edge Design
- Illumaplex MultiPlex Control System with Mobile App
Select Your Floorplans
Built for the road. Especially the one less traveled.
At Holiday Rambler, we believe that your sense of adventure shouldn’t be limited by your mode of transportation. That’s why we pay attention to every detail and build RVs that stand up to the long-haul—wherever that may lead. Our motorhomes are designed and engineered to be driven 365 days a year, in almost any kind of road condition, for as long as your wanderlust lasts. Because just like their owners, our motorhomes are born ready, up for anything, and would rather steer clear of the beaten path.
Made to keep moving.
Motorhomes like this aren’t meant to stay parked all summer. They’re made to keep moving—just like you. That’s why we offer one of the RV industry’s most comprehensive warranties. Limited one-year/15,000-mile coach warranty and three-year/45,000-mile structural warranty, whichever occurs first, and fully transferable for the first 12 months.