A personal concierge–on wheels.
The 2021 Vacationer is the “getaway vehicle” you’ll never want to leave. Soothing colors and subtle textures on the interior options make it feel like a cozy cocoon, while an electric fireplace on the feature wall adds ambiance and warmth. Dual 15,000-BTU air conditioning units keep up with the weather. And if you decide to stay for a spell, the 100W solar panel helps you relax without relying on resort amenities. Meanwhile, an Illumaplex MultiPlex control system and mobile app lets you easily set up camp and keep it comfortable—whether you’re inside, outside or miles away exploring. We call it the “Vacationer.” But with amenities like this, you’d be lucky to live in it year-round.
320 Horsepower / 468lb. ft. Torque
5,000-8,000 lbs. Towing capacity
Vacu-Bond™ floors, walls and
ceilings with Powerlock System™
Power Platform® Chassis
Features & Specs
- Standard Traction Control
- Four-Point Fully Automatic Hydraulic Leveling Jacks
- Aerodynamic Front Cap with Hood and Automotive Headlights
- Automotive, Bonded, One-Piece Windshield
- Power Entry Step with Light
- 100W Solar Panel
- Surge Protection
- 2000W Inverter
- 50 Amp Service with Whole House EMS
- 5.5kW Onan Generator with Auto Gen Start
- Dual 15k BTU ACs with Chill Grill and Rear Heat Pump
- Unidirectional KING® Controls TV Jack Antenna
- Illumaplex MultiPlex Control System with Mobile App
- Automotive Style Dash with Dual Monitors and Workstation
- Sony® Dash Stereo with CarPlay and Front Speakers
- Electric Fireplace at Feature Wall
- Multiple Power Ceiling Vent Fans
- King Bed
Select Your Floorplans
Built for the road. Especially the one less traveled.
At Holiday Rambler, we believe that your sense of adventure shouldn’t be limited by your mode of transportation. That’s why we pay attention to every detail and build RVs that stand up to the long-haul—wherever that may lead. Our motorhomes are designed and engineered to be driven 365 days a year, in almost any kind of road condition, for as long as your wanderlust lasts. Because just like their owners, our motorhomes are born ready, up for anything, and would rather steer clear of the beaten path.
Made to keep moving.
Motorhomes like this aren’t meant to stay parked all summer. They’re made to keep moving—just like you. That’s why we offer one of the RV industry’s most comprehensive warranties. Limited one-year/15,000-mile coach warranty and three-year/45,000-mile structural warranty, whichever occurs first, and fully transferable for the first 12 months.