Request Rally Service
Because you don’t sit still, neither do we.
The Holiday Rambler Factory Service Center team travels throughout the year to provide limited repairs and service to owners at rallies and events. RV owners who attend these events qualify for on-site rally service.
Please read the information and complete the service request form below, providing as much detail as possible. After you have submitted your request, a member of our Rally Service Team will contact you.
Rally and Event Repair Guidelines
Owners Clubs and National Events – Limited to a maximum of 2 functional items repaired.
- Labor will be provided at no charge, compliments of Holiday Rambler.
- All replaced components which qualify for supplier or Holiday Rambler warranty will be provided at no charge to the customer.
- Any replaced components that are not within either the supplier or the Holiday Rambler warranty term limitations will be provided at a cost to the customer, but at a significantly discounted price. This special component pricing only applies to services provided at rallies and events, and may exclude some components.
Items That Cannot Be Addressed At A Rally
Safety Related Exclusions
- Because we do not have fall protection available, our technicians will not be permitted to get on top of a motorhome roof at any time.
- Any repairs requiring lifting or jacking of the motorhome, or that would require a technician to work under a motorhome, cannot be performed at a rally.
- Any other repair creating a safety risk for the technician at the discretion of the rally service supervisor.
- Certain repairs of doors, windows or windshields.
Paint and body repairs.
- Installation of accessories or after-market modifications.
- Cosmetic repairs.
- Water filters and/or maintenance items.
- Any other repair that cannot be completed in the field at the discretion of the rally service supervisor. Chassis repairs will only be performed by and at the discretion of the chassis’ manufacturer.
- Certain component repairs or adjustments may only be performed by and at the discretion of the component’s supplier. If you have any questions please see your service representative at the rally or event.
If you have any questions, please see your service representative at the rally.
Request Service at a Rally