The Resort Favorite
Perfect for those who want to live the high life without roughing it along the way, the 2020 Vacationer is the go-to Class A Gas. Across five floorplans, you’ll find everything you need to setup shop at the nearest resort, including tons of storage and livable space. There’s also an upgraded WiFiRanger to boost your WiFi connectivity, a residential refrigerator with 2000w Pure Sine Inverter, and a 100w Solar Electric Panel that reduces your reliance on resort amenities.
6.8L Triton V10
460 lb. ft. Torque
Multiplex Wiring Control System with Touchscreen Panel and App Control
Power Platform® Chassis
5,000-8,000 lb. Hitch Rating
500-800 lb. Tongue Weight
Features & Specs
- Five versatile floorplans carefully designed to offer tons of storage and endless livable space
- Automotive inspired cockpit w/dual monitors
- Hide-A-LoftTM drop down queen bed
- Energy management system
- Exterior 40” TV
- Legless power patio awning
- Standard 100w solar panel
- Standard WiFiRangerTM Sky4 DC
- Kenwood® Stereo speakers in cockpit
- Upgraded multiplex system w/7” touch screen
- CPAP prep in bedroom overhead
- Mid-TV Swivel Bracket
- Residential refrigerator w/2000W pure sine inverter
Select Your Floorplans
Building a Legacy
Some manufacturers boast that they build RVs the same way a homebuilder builds your house. The problem is that your house isn't designed to hit the open road at highway speeds. At Fleetwood RV, we take a different view. We utilize proprietary engineering and technology to ensure the durability of Fleetwood RVs over the long-haul, without sacrificing the comforts of home. Every step of our design and manufacturing process considers both needs - and it's that kind of thinking that will set your coach apart from others on the road.
Read more about Driving a Legacy.
Limited one-year/15,000-mile coach warranty and three-year/45,000-mile structural warranty, whichever occurs first, and fully transferable for the first 12 months.
This is one of the RV industry’s most comprehensive RV warranty programs.